Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Audiologist on Serious Hearing Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 42 years old, mansehra

my big brother is facing very serious type of problem in listening hearing. he was ok by birth but now he can't listen one single word by both ears. he used almost every powerful toll but now non of tjem work 1 % i want ypur help to guide me about cochlear implant best doctor dor operation cost detail and all the necessary information kindly help me thank you so much

Audiologist in Islamabad - Dr. Kashif Ali Shah

Dr. Kashif Ali Shah - Audiologist

BS (Audiology) , Diploma in Vestibular Sciences , International Vestibular Rehabilitation Certificate , Certified Public Health Planning for Hearing Impairment | Islamabad

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum According to history He should have profound sensorineural hearing loss in both ears. For cochlear implant his details Audiological assessment including PTA Tym and speech test SRT. CT scan And MRI of Temporal Bone with cochlear implant protocol, cost is depends on Surgeon expertise and location of hospital also services. For more information +042-32591427, feel free to contact

Audiologist in Faisalabad - Husnain Manzoor

First we have to perform some audiological test, so then we can identify issue after that I’ll guide you about patient management

Audiologist in Lahore - Dr. Binish Khan

Dr. Binish Khan - Audiologist

MS (Speech & Hearing Sciences) | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

042-32591427, contact me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment