Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Autism Consultant on Autism Diagnosis

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 4, Islamabad

As my daughter is 4 years but still she is not properly speaking .she is very hyperactive beat the other children even she don't know which things are her which are others.when some come in home she dont know how to behave strangers .if some one says come with me she easily can go she has no botheration for mother and father but lot of things are very good in her like at the age of 3 she told her wash room need she pick any thing just one time at the age of 2.5 she has recognition of English alphabet now she has 4 years and she knows months name week names animals. Fruits colors shapes she can also tell her name father mothe name so what is issu what should I do because doctor said her brain is small and not according to her age I am very worried moreover I am sending to her I a school for last 15 days which is not too much advanced I want may be she learn manners with school environment but continuously school management are complaining that she is not normal child she can't

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

it's better to make her understand by counseling

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

251 Positive Reviews

autism completely treatable Hy lakin is k liay ziyada time k liay medicine dainy ki zaroorat Hoti hy jis se ap ki beti batain bhi kry gi or normal bachon ki Tarah ho jay gi inshallah pareshan na hon detail bat kr lain kindly book appointment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories