Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Breast Surgeon on Pain In Left Breast

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 25 Years old, Lahore

I'm experiencing ongoing discomfort and pain that started back in December, primarily on the right side of my abdomen below the ribcage. After taking some medications, this discomfort intensified into pain, prompting a visit to a gastroenterologist. He diagnosed me with IBS and prescribed medications, which helped alleviate the pain, but I still occasionally feel discomfort that comes and goes. I'm currently taking Novoteph and Meteospasmyl when needed. Alongside this, l often experience constipation, and when I do pass stool, it tends to be loose or sometimes a mix of both loose and constipated. Recently, lâve also been dealing with pain in my left breast, which I've had checked by a breast surgeon. An ultrasound showed normal results, but the pain persists intermittently, sometimes radiating, And feels tenderness in my nipples as well. Is this kind of symptom fluctuation typical with IBS, and should I be concerned about the breast and side pain?

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

262 Positive Reviews

it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me

Attach Photo here: