Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Heart Problems

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 18 Years old, Azad Kashmir

I recieved covid-19 vaccine shot on 6 dec 2021. After i returned home i noticed some irregular heartbeats. At first i ignored it but after two or three times it repeated i searched on google about it. I was shocked to know that both covid and covid 19 vaccines can cause heart inflammation (myocarditis). I immediately went to cardiologist to get my checkup done. He performed two tests i.e ecg and echo and both were normal and asked me to relax as according to him it was just my anxiety and fear which was doing the trouble. I also heard that some people with myocarditis are asymptomatic and i still fear to this day if i’m one of those? Can myocarditis last for 14 months? Should i join gym because if i had myocarditis or not i am not sure but if i had then my heart needs healing time. What should i do? Should i have a cardiac mri to completely rule out it please help me

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Arz Muhammad

Dr. Arz Muhammad - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

if echo normal than no myocarditis

Member of Marham-Forum

if there is myocarditis then echo would show abnormalities...but as u said echo was normal then nothing to worry...if possible u can repeat echo for your concerns...

Cardiologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Saba Batool

Dr. Saba Batool - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Faisalabad

if Ur echo is normal , u r asymptomatic , no fever , no shortness of breath , it's all ok

Post Owner

I have shortness of breath sometimes

1 year ago

Cardiologist in Bajaur Agency - Dr. Muhammad Taus Khan

Dr. Muhammad Taus Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diploma in Cardiology | Bajaur Agency

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

there were possibility of cardiac disease on covid.vaccination.but you are symtoms free.
ecg echo.normal and now you have no symptom.as in 14 months symtom must increases.like fever.dyspnea.paliptation.you can repeat.ecg.and if you have symptom or suspicious.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories