Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Heart Tests

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 52, Peshawar

I am diabetic and on insulin wd high cholesterol 239 LDL 168 HDL 35 Tiglycerides 303. If ECG is clear than please guide wether ECHO will be cleared or not. please comment.

Cardiologist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Ishaq

Dr. Muhammad Ishaq - Cardiologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (London), FACC (USA), FCPS (Pakistan) | Karachi

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

ECG and Echo provide different information . Your cholesterol is high and you are diabetic if you want to know whether or not you have heart disease you need to have Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (DSE)

Cardiologist in Karachi - Dr. Hassan Imam

Dr. Hassan Imam - Cardiologist

MD, Diploma in Cardiology | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

As you have high cholesterol I want to know whether it is fasting lipid profile or not, because accurate reading is in fasting, secondly you should adhere to dietary modification for Diabetics and hypertensive patient, Thirdly if you are doing routine test and want to know you have disease you should go for Doubatamin stress testing

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

why do you want to have echo?

Cardiologist in Okara - Dr. Muhammad Arham Hasan

If ECG is clear.
aur apko koo symptoms nahe hein to Echo ki zrurat nahe he..
Sugar ko bohat acha control krein..diet ache krein..aur agr apki Family me kisi ko Dil ka ya Faalij ka masla raha he..Behan Bhai ya walidain me..to apno Cholesterol kam krny ki medicine ki zrurt b he

Cardiologist in Karachi - Dr. Rizwana

Dr. Rizwana - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology), Interventional Cardiology Fellowship | Karachi

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

cholesterol ki treatment len

Cardiologist in Peshawar - Dr. Khayyam Amer

Dr. Khayyam Amer - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS* (Cardiology) | Peshawar

ECG and echo provide different information. please tell me if you have any symptoms while walking any shortness of breath or any other new onset symptom that you may have noticed. the decision about whether you need echo or not will be subsequent.. if this was just a screening ecg without any symptoms then no need to go any further. also you need lipid lowering therapy

Post Owner

feeling fatigue and tired. while walking shortness of breath feels.however I am diabetic wd HBA1c 8.5 using insulin and hypertension medicine Aprovel 75mg at night. please guide

1 month ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories