Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on I Having Breathlessness Issues From Last 20 Days..

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 29, balochistan

some 20 days ago, I felt sudden pain on chest and breathlessness and dizziness . it has happen before but the intensity of that night with unbearable.. Next day I went to a doctor and explained ..according to the doctor this was due to high blood pressure and stress . he prescribed me narvasc 10 mg ..I started taking this medicine from that day ..but I still have breathlessness and sometimes dizziness issues.. it gets worse when I am in bed or setting especially at night..

Clinical Nutritionist in Lahore - Aqsa

Aqsa - Clinical Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

sir aap ki diet Kiya ha?
Blood pressure r stress kb se ha?

Post Owner

I am 29 ..muje 18 k age se hi blood pressure diagnosed hwi thi...stress ka level bohth ziada a....

9 hours ago

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Naveed Mahmood

Dr. Naveed Mahmood - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology), FCPS (Medicine), MRCP (UK), FRCP, Arab Board Of Health Specialization - Cardiovascular Diseases | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

I think you will need to have ECG and Echocardiography to make sure everything if fine. it might all be stress but better clear it

Cardiologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Anjum Ilahi

Prof. Dr. Anjum Ilahi - Cardiologist

MRCP, FRCP, MBBS, D.Card, Dip. Cardiac Medicine, Dip. Echocardiography, | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You need a ECG , Echocardiography and Cp. depending on the results then further assessment or treatment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories