Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Left Side Chest Discomfort

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

My brother is 24 years. He had an anxiety 3 years ago. At that time we performed CBC Echo ecg ultrasound all was perfect and from last few weeks his blood pressure goes up sometimes usually his blood pressures around 130/80 when he feel relax and sometime it goes up around 140/100 and he feels nervoys we had an ECG from emergency of Punjab Cardiology and Echo from Gulab devi according to the doctors both are normal. Please let me know it is normal? and should we do a Stress Test ETT? or its just because of his depression and anxiety?

Cardiologist in Multan - Dr. Mohammad Akmal Madni

Dr. Mohammad Akmal Madni - Cardiologist

MBBS, Endocrinologist, (Masters) Diplomat. Diagnostic Cardiology. ( Echocardioghraphy).Diplomat Cardiology (Clinical) Diplomat Diabetes (D.DIAB) Masters Clinical Cardiology MSc (Masters in Diabetes) MSc (Diplomat Clinical Endocrinology) | Multan

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

plz repost clearly your both results.

Cardiologist in Multan - Dr. Mohammad Akmal Madni

Dr. Mohammad Akmal Madni - Cardiologist

MBBS, Endocrinologist, (Masters) Diplomat. Diagnostic Cardiology. ( Echocardioghraphy).Diplomat Cardiology (Clinical) Diplomat Diabetes (D.DIAB) Masters Clinical Cardiology MSc (Masters in Diabetes) MSc (Diplomat Clinical Endocrinology) | Multan

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Kindly repost your both results. As I try to magnify, some portion disappear.

Cardiologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Zamir A Siddiqui

Prof. Dr. Zamir A Siddiqui - Cardiologist

MBBS, M.Phil (Clinical Pharmacology), M.D (Cardiology), Dip Diab. (Diplomate Diabetology), Ph.D. Scholar (Clinical Pharmacology) | Karachi

review-stars

545 Positive Reviews

your brother has no cardiac problem as the ECG is normal and echo is normal.
I am hundred percent sure that his heart is normal.
Basically he has psychiatric problem.
So please please please leave the cardiologists and consult with psychiatrist or psychologist.
Ø§Ù„Ù„Û ØªØ¹Ø§Ù„ÛŒ اس بچے پر رحم کرے

Post Owner

But he always feels something left side of his chest under his nipple. He was also a gym going person actually it happened again after my sister died a month ago. He feels weakness on left side of his body. He always keep searching on Google about his symptoms. Please what should we do

4 years ago

MBBS, M.Phil (Clinical Pharmacology), M.D (Cardiology), Dip Diab. (Diplomate Diabetology), Ph.D. Scholar (Clinical Pharmacology) | Karachi

review-stars

545 Positive Reviews

I have already replied some weeks before.

Post Owner

Thank you so much yeah i have read that i'll take appointment with psychiatrist

4 years ago

review-stars

545 Positive Reviews

And one thing more.
Purchase "Omron digital Bp Apparatus .
Take 3 readings in rt arm & 3 readings in Lt arm.
and take different times in a day for 7 days and Share with me.

Member of Marham-Forum

Actually we have omron bp apparatus. When i check on that apparatus, it always show around 140/80 sometimes 150/85. But when i go to clinic doctor check manually it shows up 120/80 or 130/80 at night around 9pm. Its really confusing

Member of Marham-Forum

And when we check on digital it fluctuates every time slightly change in cuffs make the difference of readings. Its really making us confuse.

Member of Marham-Forum

I don't know which reading we should believe on.

Member of Marham-Forum

Should we take the reading of both arms at a same time???

Member of Marham-Forum

My brother do night shift job from night 9pm to 6am

Member of Marham-Forum

Should i take 3 times readings at a same time??

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories