Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Palpitations

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 37 years old, Islamabad

I'm facing palpations for the past 4 days. Got an ECG done. It said Sinus Tachycardia, otherwise normal ECG. I went to a cardiologist and everything was fine Alhamdulillah and he prescribed anti depressants and anti anxieties. What could this be?

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Saadia Atif

Saadia Atif - Clinical Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

palpitations is a sign of anxiety. tachycardia is also a sign of anxiety and a panic symptom.
are you having any negative spiral of thoughts? overthinking about past, present or future?

Post Owner

yes. too much overthinking. I started cardio to relax my mind.

3 months ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Saadia Atif
Saadia Atif - Clinical Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 24 Positive Reviews

you need to see a psychologist and a psychiatrist for this issue then. Given the cardiology reports are fine, it's a surety that it's not a cardiac concern.
panic attacks are usually a result of overthinking and give an impression of cardiac issue or heart attacks but it's not the case.
you can consult the right professional for this in person or online. Overthinking is manageable even with therapy if patient is motivated and self regulation is evident

3 months ago

Cardiologist in Haripur - Dr. Jasia Nazir

it needs complete evaluation...kindly book online or clinic appointment

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

AOA sir, kbse he ye issue? koi test kraya ? koi med li apne? preshan na hon it's curable

Cardiologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Anjum Ilahi

Prof. Dr. Anjum Ilahi - Cardiologist

MRCP, FRCP, MBBS, D.Card, Dip. Cardiac Medicine, Dip. Echocardiography, | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

One has to know if palpitations have been experienced for the first time or it is a routine problem. Secondly if you are generally an anxious sort of individual of a calm person.
ofcourse one needs to do thyroid function tests and Cp and ESR( to exclude anemia.).

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories