Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Chiropractor on Muscle Spasm

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 27, Bahawalpur

I have pain in my hip joints from the last two years. Sometimes I have pain in my ears too. Now it get worsen and i feel difficulty to move. I can't sleep at night since two weeks. There is also a sharp stabbing pain in my back rib bones and chest. Doctor suggested MRI scan. The report finding that there is a loss of lumbar lordosis which straighten the spine. Now the doctor said that there is a slip disk problem and he asked me for an epidural steroid. Should I go for it or not? Are there any side effects of epidural steroid? Is this a permanent solution? Please help me.

Chiropractor in Islamabad - Agha Ebrahim Pt

Agha Ebrahim Pt - Chiropractor

Doctor of Chiropractor (USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

573 Positive Reviews

Contact Karachi or islamabad clinic 042-32591427, 22

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

251 Positive Reviews

you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't your worry detailed history required kindly book appointments with me within days you will be completely fine inshallah it's a permanent treatment not temporary

Chiropractor in Lahore - Nadeem Akhtar

Nadeem Akhtar - Chiropractor

Diploma In Chiropractor, PPDPT | Lahore

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

yes sis its a curable and could betreated by only a qualified chiropractar and physiotherapist.its obviously a lumbar spondylosis and muscle spasm
and by stretching and exercises and ofcourse a chiropractic manipulation you can recover and if you want a permanent cure then repeat exercises on a regular basis at home for atleast 2 3 months.
medicine will give you a temprary cure but not a permanent.
you can consult me on video consultation through marham app or take the appointment by marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories