Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Bad Breath

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, rawalpindi

sir i ma suffering from chronic bad breath .i regularly brush my teeth two time a day. is there is any permanent solution .my stomach endoscopy is also comes normal.plz help me.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saqib Minhas

Dr. Saqib Minhas - Dentist

BDS, MDS | Karachi

review-stars

146 Positive Reviews

Get scaling and polishing every 6 months. It helps in resolving bad breath.
Do you have any decayed or untreated tooth in your mouth. That may be a source too.
Brush well after foods like garlic and onion that cause odour in mouth.
Use a regular mouthwash 3 to 4 times a week.
See a good dentist also.

Member of Marham-Forum

hello, it's better if you get yourself checked by your dentist. Scaling and polishing can help you improve your oral hygiene and reduces bad breath.

otherwise use a soft bristle brush and use 2× a day + use a mouthwash that'll also help you with your bad breath.

I hope it helped.
take care!

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Mian Bilal Ahmad

Dr. Mian Bilal Ahmad - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

see a dentist & get your self checked. you might be needing a scaling with polishing

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Ms.Sidra Zafar

Ms.Sidra Zafar - Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Sargodha

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

You should brush 30 minutes after every meal and use a mouth wash every morning and before sleep
You can also use clove tea in the morning consisting of two cloves Boiled in a glass of Water for 5 minutes.
For Further details you can also contact your Nearby Dentist.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Iqra Shafique

Brush your teeth twice a day, suba nashtay k baad aur raat sonay se pehlay
brush your tongue and cheeks as well, most common reason of bad breath is tongue.
Also, get scaling and polishing done of your teeth

Orthodontist in Hyderabad - Dr. Vishal Dherwani

Dr. Vishal Dherwani - Orthodontist

BDS, FCPS (Orthodontics) | Hyderabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

There can be many reasons for bad breath, calculus deposits or gingivitis. You should regularly brush your teeth twice a day and after every meal do gargles with mouthwash. U can also chew mint leaves to cover bad breath. Do visit your nearby dentist as you might need scaling and proper oral hygiene instructions.

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Natasha Usman

Dr. Natasha Usman - Dentist

BDS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

The best solution is to get your scaling done first. Then try bruahing your teeth two times daily i.e. before sleeping and after breakfast. Use mouthwash as well. Also stop taking meals brfore going to sleep and if you cant do that do brush your teeth before sleeping beshak aap din k kisi time bhi soye. And avoud foods that cause smell like onions etc.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Maham Jawaid Syed

Dr. Maham Jawaid Syed - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Islamabad

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

Visit a periodontologist ! There are number of reasons behind Bad breath - local and systemic - brushing isn’t enough if there’s bad breath ! First visit a peridontologist ! Clinical examination is necessary - condition of your gums - your diet - complete history is required for proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment ! No doctor can make diagnosis without proper history and clinical examination

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories