Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dental Surgery

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 31 years old, Sahiwal

My sister had a major dental surgery 1 year ago as she has a cyst under her wisdom tooth, which reached last line of the jaw. After many visits dr told that artificial bone is formed fully and everything is fine. Now we can't visit the dr and she had cough and has some pain in that area. Please check the xray and tell me if there is any problem ? Or bone is fine?

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saba Misbah

Dr. Saba Misbah - Dentist

BDS, C-Implant, C-Endo, C-Restoration, certified in Aesthetics, C-prosthodontics | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

please put X ray on a white illuminated background like a plain white word sheet on computer

Post Owner

Please check this and let me know.

1 year ago

Dentist in Sahiwal - Dr. Mehroz Ahmad Khan

Please put xray against a light source to illuminate the area. Also there seems to be infection under the 2nd molar. Dosri darh. Aik dafa light ka agay krkay dikha dyn to andaza ho jeyga. Ager usmhn problem hy to apko kisi dentist ko ja kr check krwana pryga and uska ilaj bhi

Post Owner

Please check newly attached picture

1 year ago

There seems to be 2 issues here. in this xray there seems to be issue with the next tooth adjacent to the surgery also upper third molar is hitting back of lower jaw. its better to visit any maxilofacial surgeon in your area

1 year ago

Post Owner

Okay. But please let me know one thing. What is the issue in molar? Is there any infection only or god forbid is there any cyst underneath?? Is surgery area fine? Her surgeon is out of country for 2 weeks. Please tell me this.

1 year ago

As the opg is not clear that much and further investigations are needed. There seems to be a black shadow under the adjacent tooth. There could be infection under it or just a light shadow. if you are in sahiwal you can book a consultation with me i can help you out. Also there isnt a sign of cyst there right now but a fresh xray of the localizaed area from different angles is needed

1 year ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Umm E Aiman

Dr. Umm E Aiman - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

x Ray is not clear.. dobara sy light mai lain ..

Post Owner

Please check i have attached another picture.

1 year ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Umm E Aiman
Dr. Umm E Aiman - Dentist

BDS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 12 Positive Reviews

you need PA xray also and clinical evaluation

1 year ago

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Tayyaaba Saeed

Dr. Tayyaaba Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

clinical evaluation is mandatory please do a visit to clinic!

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Maisem Javaid

Aoa. This opg is not clear. For temporary relief you can give any pain killer and consult us in lahore. Our clinic is located at jail road. IA everything will be fine. We need to see the patient physically in clinic and then will guide you properly. Regards

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Visit a Maxilofacial surgeon

Post Owner

Sure we will. But is there any issue in newly attached picture of xray?

1 year ago

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran
Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar | Book Appointment

review-stars 65 Positive Reviews

It’s very important to clinically check the patient and x Ray and other diagnostic tools and only than I can comment on your x Ray . So please visit a maxillofacial surgeon as soon as possible . In sha Allah

1 year ago

Dentist in Sahiwal - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Dentist

BDS , Bachelor of Dental Surgery | Sahiwal

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

its Seems Osteomyelitis and may be Mild Nerve Injury Need Debridement and Proper Healing of Bone.Patient Blood Glucose Levels Should be monitored.any how Further Investigations and Proper History is Required

Post Owner

She already had a surgery for cyst under her last molar. Where is this infection? Under second molar? Is there any cyst?

1 year ago

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Yasir

Dr. Muhammad Yasir - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

plz share fine quality picture of xray.

Post Owner

Please check

1 year ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Adil Bin Irfan

Dr. Adil Bin Irfan - Dentist

MFD RCS Ireland BDS, MCPS (Family Dentistry), MCPS (Health Care Management Systems), DPCD (RCS Ireland) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

your x-ray is not clear as much. you can visit at our clinic for further consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories