Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dental Surgery

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, Lahore

I have severe pain in one of my last teeth I checked it to 2 Drs both said it should be removed by surgery .actually it's a double teeth type .I don't to where to go can you please share any credible dental hospital and clinic and also what's the procedure like it's 30 mins or takes time .

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Anas Imran Arshad

to be safe you can go to an oral maxillofacial surgeon... there are many , just search Marham for area nearby you....
it takes 15-60 minutes depending on complication of the case.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Please visit a dentist and get your appointment through marham. Don’t waste time and do as your qualified dentist says

Dentist in Chakwal - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aamir

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aamir - Dentist

BDS (PK), MSc (UK), RDN (UK), MADA ( USA) | Chakwal

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Visit dentist. Remove it. 30 mins. Surgical Extraction wisdom tooth.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Jameel Kifayatullah

where is your location?

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Tooba Munaf

kindly mention where you are
located ?

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rahman Khan

Dr. Abdul Rahman Khan - Dentist

BDS, FCPS* (Orthodontics) | Karachi

kindly share your location

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Safi Ullah Khan

plz send OPG x ray.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Salma Ali Khan

Dr. Salma Ali Khan - Dentist

BDS, Certificate in Aesthetics Dentitry (UK), Certificate Restorative Rentistry | Islamabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

wisdom tooth in incorrect position must always be extracted by a faciomaxillary surgeon

The procedure involves numbing of that area so that the tooth can be extracted without pain. It takes about a maximum of 2 minutes. Then the dentist will loosen up the tooth and then with another instrument he'll pull it out. After that , a ball of cotton will be used first to clean and then squeeze the area and then packed over the wound. You'll be given instructions like after half hour you have to remove the cotton and eat ice cream and then for 24 hours keep using icepack to stop the bleeding and after 24 hours warm water rinses to ease the pain and swelling. Your follow up would be after a week probably.

a pain killer and an antibiotic according to the condition of the wound will also be prescribed. Don't worry.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Maisem Javaid

You have pain in your wisdom tooth. It needs to be removed. You can take a painkiller and get an OPG xray done and consult us at our clinic located at jail road lahore ‘la dental aesthetique’. Contact# 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

Post OPG X-ray for better consultation. See Dentist nearest to you at the moment.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Jameel Kifayatullah

location?

Dentist in Khanpur - Dr. Sumbal Shafiq

ap kahan rehti ha?
city bta dain agr ma kese ko janti hoi tu apko un k bta dn gi.
thank u

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Marium Bano

Dr. Marium Bano - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Implant, C-Endo, C-Prostho, C-Aesthetics, Professional Diploma in Facial Aesthetics | Karachi

if you're in Karachi you can visit me

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Ameema Javed

It would be better if you could attach your OPG xray. Also pls mention your area so the nearest credible doctor can be recommended.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories