Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Gap Between Teeth

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 32 Years old, Germany

I want to fill the gap between my front teeth in the quickest and most cost-effective way that provides permanent results. I am scheduled for septorhinoplasty. Can I get the gap filled one week after my surgery? Gap is not very large

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Since you have been examined by your local dentists and scheduled for frenectomy or septorhinoplasty as you termed it than it’s better to get advise from the dentist that clinical examines you and do the necessary investigation and than devise a treatment plan

Post Owner

No I didn’t visit any dentist yet. I scheduled my rhinoplasty in Pakistan via online consultation

2 months ago

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Ok for your front teeth gap, you either need braces or you can get it filled or you can get it trimmed and crowned with zirconia . It depends on the gap and the reason for the gap , depending on which the ideal treatment will be decided

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Kiran Tariq

invisalign..get consultation with orthodontist

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Omer Amjad

Dr. Omer Amjad - Dentist

BDS , M-Phil (Science of DM), C-O (Ortho), C-O(Endo), C-O(Tooth Implant), BLS Certified | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

we will assess for the resolution of swelling post surgery and then go for the gap filling... the best way is fixed ortho but it takes time... Next way is fixed ceramic prosthesis for attaining the results

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Sadia Babar

Dr. Sadia Babar - Dentist

BDS (Gold Medalist) , DCPS (HCSM) , C-Ortho , DIP In Facial Aesthetics | Quetta

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Hello gap between upper front teeth is a median Diastema it can be closed by a composite resin filling but Iam sorry you must do it either before surgery or 4-6 weeks later

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Mariam Ehtisham

You need Orthodontics or Aligners treatment must visit to dentist for examination

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Imza Batool

Dr. Imza Batool - Dentist

BDS, MSc Endodontics | Lahore

Dental bonding is the quick in and out procedure for filling mild to moderate gaps between teeth and the most easiest and effective treatment as well.
Second option is veneers.
As far as your septorhinoplasty is concerned ,it is generally recommended not to go for any dental treatment a few weeks after surgery due to many factors.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Shumaila Bano

For a permanent solution, orthodontic treatments and veneers are generally more reliable. Consult with a dentist or orthodontist to discuss the best option for your specific situation, as they can provide a personalized recommendation based on your dental health and aesthetic goals.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Rehana Abbas

Dr. Rehana Abbas - Dentist

BDS | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

yes u can . if u don't have pain in ur cavity definitely filling is prescribed for u plz come in IDC F8markaz 2nd floor in dental solution meet with Dr Rehana Abbas thanks

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Muhammad Younas

Dr. Muhammad Younas - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Quetta

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

why not

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

427 Positive Reviews

Aoa !
your weight ? and any medicine you are using ?

Post Owner

58 kg and no medicine

1 month ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories