Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Mouth And Throat

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

Aslamu alykum Respected Doctors, I am suffering from a problem for few years that. I have white coated tongue and when I scrap my tongue, the white coating gets off and after few hours it comes back. I use scrapper to remove it. Due to this white coating, I have severe bad breath problem. When I scrap the tongue, than bad breath disappears for a while. If I don't eat something for few hours, the bad breath become more and more. Please someone tell me how to get rid of this white coating tongue permanentaly. Someone told me you have some kind of fungal infection in throat maybe. When i get up in the morning, the white coated tongue looks so thick and nasty with severe bad breath. I have attached 2 pictures before scraping the tongue and after scraping tongue. Please someone recommend me a good medicine for it. I brush twice a day but that's not the solution of it as the tongue is effected. Please recommend me good medicine. I want to tell you one more thing if its important that I had

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Haseeb

Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Haseeb - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

BDS, MDS (Oral Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Wasslam,. yes its a type of fungal infection
start using
Nilstat drops , rinse & gargle it 2 to 3 times daily for at least 10 days.
kenalog in orabase , apply on affected area 3 times a day for 7 days.
enziclor Mouth wash, rinses 3 times daily, for 7 days
systemic antifungal will strt if this treatment remains unaffected, inshaAllah you will get better with this,.
in case if symptoms persist dan consult ur nearest dentist or Oral Surgeon

Post Owner

Thank you so much doctor. I will book appointment with you after using these medicines. Doctor one last question to you is, will these medicines cure this problem permanently or not? I am in depression because of this. Is it very serious?

4 years ago

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Haseeb
Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Haseeb - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

BDS, MDS (Oral Surgery) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 5 Positive Reviews

nothing serious, u'll be fine inshaAllah. no need to take depression,. if u feel u want a follow up than im available to help to out,. tc

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Dear need your more symptoms and history to diagnose your problem then its treatment

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your complain. It's a fungal infection. Use nilstatin drops. You can also use enziclor mouthwash. For further evaluation visit a nearby dentist or book an appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories