Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Oral Health: Sinusitis Symptoms ?

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 36, Toba Tek Singh

I'm male 36. one year into Diabetes, controlling it with metformin+Sitagliptin. Facing cold+flu like symptoms since last 14 days, worsened in last 4 days with fever and stuffed sinuses, that made me to use amoxicillin+CA. Now other symptoms are getting better but I feel pain in pre-molars and left and left canine and generally in gums. Previously sore palates seems get better. I am rinsing it with disprin liquid and a mouth wash. Comments are requested on general oral health for a diabetic, in view of the ongoing, seemingly fading sinusitis.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saba Misbah

Dr. Saba Misbah - Dentist

BDS, C-Implant, C-Endo, C-Restoration, certified in Aesthetics, C-prosthodontics | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

respected sir, your query can only be answered once you visit us at our clinic , we need to have a detailed mouth examination and get X rays done to diagnose the problem.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Osama Badar

Dr. Osama Badar - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

get your (opg)panoramic radiograph done from nearby hospital then visit nearby dentist for further evaluation

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir, you need to get scaling and polishing done by a qualified dentist. Mostly because of bad oral hygiene that one feels mild pain. But you should get detail oral examination done too.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Alaina Tariq Mughal

Dr. Alaina Tariq Mughal - Dentist

BDS | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hope you are doing well Sir! There are multiple things noticeable that require immediate attention /care
1. Calculus deposits and stains (house for various bacteria) scaling and Polishing with prolonged followup for hygiene maintenance

2. Rotations.. Spacing.. I think these won't be bothering you because it is more of an esthetic concern

3. A carious lesion is observed but that cannot be said with asutity due to pics angle and quality.. A Thorough checkup is required for proper diagnosis and subsequent management options..

Since you are diabetic.. You are prone to developing infections much more than a otherwise healthy individual so kindly go for bi yearly checkups for better living conditions.

Hope it answers what you might want to know

Post Owner

I am grateful for your detailed reply. Ref point 3, can you please tell which tooth seems to have developed a lesion ?

1 year ago

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Alaina Tariq Mughal
Dr. Alaina Tariq Mughal - Dentist

BDS | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

Lower right 2nd premolar.. Like I said not sure but it appears that there is a cavity..

1 year ago

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Shamaila Abad

your sinuses are blocked dats y feelingpain in premolar n canine region but lower front teeth have heavy calculus deposits you need immed6 scaling n polishing as you r diabetic it will worsen the situation n in coming few years you may lose your teeth due to progressive periodontal disease so better seek medical attention for siinus problem n then visit any dentist for scaling it will improve your oral n general body health

Post Owner

Thank you.

1 year ago

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Shamaila Abad

you are welcome

1 year ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nabeel Hussain

Dr. Nabeel Hussain - Dentist

BDS, RDS,C-Implant, C-Endo, C-Ortho | Karachi

review-stars

88 Positive Reviews

get your scaling done. don't let you your mouth dryness take sip of water after every 15 min. take antibiotics for sinusitis it will go away.

Dentist in Larkana - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sandeep Kumar - Dentist

BDS, M.Sc. (Prosthodontics), C- endo | Larkana

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

u need scaling and polishing after that u have to maintain oral hygiene properly

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories