Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 18, balochistan quetta

doctor i am going to fill my teeth its demage from 1 year its create some problems for me like virus cancer and other thing how can i fill it

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Shahid Islam

Dr. Shahid Islam - Dentist

BDS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

The cavity in the tooth does not cause any oral cancer. Don't worry. Visit nearest dentist as soon as possible and get it sorted

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Sahar Ahmad

Dr. Sahar Ahmad - Dentist

BDS | Peshawar

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

it does not caus cancer etc but better to fill ...otherwise it will lead to RCT or extraction later on of not restored

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Sahar Ahmad

Dr. Sahar Ahmad - Dentist

BDS | Peshawar

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

if not restored ***

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Ayesha Gul

Any damage in the tooth structure does not cause cancer. Do visit a dentist and get the radiograph ( X ray ) done. Either filling or root canal is the answer to it.

Post Owner

doctor many time ago our father restarts his teeth because of pain but the passage of time he face hepatitis b then he goto agha khan hospital karachi the doctors said this is the issue of her teeth

2 years ago

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Ayesha Gul

What I understand from your father’s history that he had his treatment done earlier and due to poor standards of sterilisation, he got infected by Hepatitis B virus. That infection leads to liver cancer. So the viral infection or cancer is not caused by teeth problems itself rather it occurred due to less hygiene and cleanliness . I hope your father is better now. And I hope he got the treatment for this in time. Rest u don’t worry, your teeth will not result in cancer situation. Just be sure to go to a clinic which is registered and the dentist is registered and who should follow the protocols of sterilisation. I hope I have cleared about it. Rest if u want to ask anything kindly let me know.

2 years ago

Post Owner

ok thank you for taking your time

2 years ago

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Mubrrah Nisar

Dr. Mubrrah Nisar - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Faisalabad

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

aoa, visit to your nearest dentist, doctor will clean your tooth and fill it. otherwise this carious tooth can cause pain

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Lt Col R Ammad Ahmad Butt

visit ur dentist

Member of Marham-Forum

plz visit your Dentist for proper check up and make sure the instruments used are clean and hygienic

Dentist in Khairpur - Dr. Sanam Parveen

visit your nearst dentist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories