Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Skin, nails, Hair, Dermatology on Fungal Infection On Hair

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 2 years old, Karachi

Need suggestions and recommendations from the doctors as well as from the people. We are really worried for our 2.2y old son, he got fungal infection in his hair and loose some part of hair from his head. Before that we didn't know it was fungal but after consulting Dr gohar Alam he cleared that it's a fungal infection. Well it's been 1 month and 7 days we followed the medicine and topical lotion recommended by the Dr gohar Alam but it's still there. Yesterday when we gave him bath, after drying of hair he produces a lot of dandruff, skin scalp, all over his head. He still had bald patches on his head. No hair growing from those part of the head where he shed hair. Please help me what should I do now. I'm sharing few pics that we took yesterday after bath. If anyone of you facing or your kid facing this kind of problem please share your experiences too. JazakAllah

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Irfan Ahmed Kakezai

Dr. Irfan Ahmed Kakezai - Dermatologist

MD, Ph.D. (Medicine), Certified Aesthetician, Masters Of Public Health - USA | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Book appointment for detail evaluation

Plastic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Unza Shaikh

Dr. Unza Shaikh - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS* (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

can you please share what medications have you already applied

Post Owner

I gave him fluconazole antifungal drug for 21 days, applying dermosporin two times in a day and using conaz shampoo on the prescription of doctor, but still there is no progress.

8 months ago

Plastic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Ali Adnan

Dr. Muhammad Ali Adnan - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

depending upon the history you have mentioned a dermatologist can give you better opinion

Plastic Surgeon in Gujranwala - Dr. Firoj Hawari

Dr. Firoj Hawari - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Plastic Surgery) | Gujranwala

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

plz consultant appointment with Dermatologist in your city. it's better not to do online consultation

Post Owner

I have already do consultation with doctor, here I'm not for consultation just need your kind reviews and suggestions how much time it will take to recover from this. He did antifungal oral course for 21 days, applying dermosporin since 2nd December, 2023 and also using conaz shampoo. Still no progress is seen

8 months ago

Post Owner

I have already do consultation with doctor, here I'm not for consultation just need your kind reviews and suggestions how much time it will take to recover from this. He did antifungal oral course for 21 days, applying dermosporin since 2nd December, 2023 and also using conaz shampoo. Still no progress is seen

8 months ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

252 Positive Reviews

baby ka fungal infection bhi theek ho jay ga or hair bhi grow krny lagain gy don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me it's a permanent solution

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayub Qureshi

Dr. Ayub Qureshi - Dermatologist

MBBS, Fellowship in Dermatology | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Please make appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment