Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 21, Clifton

I have been going to my dermatologist for 2 months now still my skin is not better. meri skin unki medicine se mazeed jal gae hai he gave me tretional and fusil cream plus antibiotics (azomax) usse dose zada honey ki Waja se my stomach is still upset. and not he changed the antibiotics is it ok ?? and my skin has turned red and swollen and is drying

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Mirwais Khan

Dr. Mirwais Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology | Karachi

What was your issue ?

Dermatologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Asma Idrees

Dr. Asma Idrees - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip Derm-UK | Gujranwala

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Acne treatment may take 6 months to 1 year depending upon the severity of acne. Do not loose hope and be consistent with your . treatment. Your skin is reacting to use of tretinoin. I can guide u about the proper use of topical meds. If acne is mild to moderate we can give a try to just topical meds. Kindly consult to discuss and evaluate the skin to suggest the proper treatment https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/gujranwala/dr-asma-idrees-42886

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

263 Positive Reviews

ap ka problem buhat jldi or thori si medicine se complete theek ho jay ga inshallah or is medicine k koi side effects bhi nai hain ye permanent solution Hy Kuch hi dino me ap ko bahtari hony lgy gi inshallah pareshan na hon detail bat kr lain kindly book appointment with me

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

435 Positive Reviews

Aoa !
your weight ? and any medicine you are using ?

Attach Photo here: