Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, ISLAMABAD

I have been using acdermin gel (clindamycin phosphate 1.2% and 0.025% tretinoin) after washing my face with dove soap. The first pic is when I started using it and the second is after using it for 2 weeks. The first week it helped to reduce the acne the second it started getting worse. I have never got use pimples on my forehead and in these 2 weeks I did. the acne on my jawline also increased. What should I do stop using it or continue using it for sometime and it will improve my skin. The third picture is my skin 2 weeks 2 days.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

249 Positive Reviews

medicine will completely cure InshaAllah don't you worry its treatable after taking some medicine book appointment with me

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear pt, you need proper treatment approved by FDA so this gets completely resolved as it will lead to pigmentation and scarring. you can book consult via marham, Regards

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Mahwish Zahra

Dr. Mahwish Zahra - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip Derm (UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

You need to have oral antibiotics along with topical medication.. kindly book an appointment with the best dermatologist in town.. regards

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

90 Positive Reviews

Ur acne is moderate n needs further medication. only one medicine can't cure u. besides co factors for acne need to be sorted out too. u shld visit a dermatologist to get proper treatment before it gets out of hands.
Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories