Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Freckles And Brown Patches

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 41 years old, Lahore

I have stubborn freckles. If i go under the sun even for 5 minutes I get a patch of freckles on my face and they don't go away with home remedies. I once got laser treatment. But my freckles are recurring. I have brown patches on the sides and back of my neck and mostly mistaken as dirty skin. What should I do to treat both the freckles and the brown patches birthmarks.

Member of Marham-Forum

imp to consult, which laser it was? regards

Member of Marham-Forum

You were born with freckles but were hidden under the skin. As. you grew older and exposed to direct and indirect sunlight, that had made freckles prominent.

there is no drug treatment of freckles. The only treatment that will help you if called Plasma Fibroblasting. I don't know if any doctor is doing that treatment on your city.

I am sure your can't travel to Karachi at my clinic, but if you could please make an appointment first.

Regards

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint... Dont worry... I will prescribe you a cream for this and inshaAllah u will b fine... U can contact me through marham..

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Dermatologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ashba Cheema

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ashba Cheema - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS, MD (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

130 Positive Reviews

I think it’s melasma or may be something else. So visit me for proper evaluation and then your management can be planned accordingly

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories