Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hair Loss

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Sialkot

Hi ma’am Ma’am I am facing hair loss issue from last 6 month. Losing 15 to 20 hairs per day Now i am getting patch in middle scalp. No family history No hairline receding Effected area is middle scalp and crown.

My question list please have a look.

1) I want to find the exact root cause of it so, it can be founded?

2)do I have androgenic alopica?

3) Do I have nutritional deficiency?

4)It could be DHT related hair loss? 5) it can be reversible? 6) does Male could face female pattern baldness?

7) if will give you 6 month religiously then can I get back my previous hair volume and fill the patch.

8) Do you have facilities to check with microscopic scalp analysis ?

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

283 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through Homeo medicine..Enshahallha after used these medicine u feel batter .I need ur details history plzzz book appointment through Marham

Dermatologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Asma Idrees

Dr. Asma Idrees - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip Derm-UK | Gujranwala

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

This is androgenetic alopeica, DHT related hair loss. It causes miniaturisation of hair follicles that leads to thinning of hair. It is not always reversible especially if is in advance stages. Better to evaluate for internal deficiencies too they are common. There are multiple treatments modalities that can be used and may prove to be beneficial. U need topical/oral treatments along with procedure to see the results

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories