Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Scar On Face After Accident

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, Lahore

Hi, Doctor I have scar on my face I met accident nearly 17th july 2022, there was wound on my face it has been healed up but got scar on face, My doctor guide me to wait for 8 weeks and let it be heal naturally from inside. I have covered this duration. Now I m going to apply these creams he guided me to make 6 dots of cream in palm and apply on affected area. Please check if its good and suitable for this because my doctor is unreachable I cannot contact him so guide me please that how to use these both creams and should I mix both in palm then apply on face ? and then use D com face wash. if anyone can guide me further related that please guide me.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

421 Positive Reviews

You can Easily get answer by clicking my profile or book appointment

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

282 Positive Reviews

book appointment

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Yusra Shabbir

Dr. Yusra Shabbir - Dermatologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Dermatology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

162 Positive Reviews

Connect with me online. the medicines you are using may not be appropriate for you.
kindly consult

Member of Marham-Forum

Every doctor just asking me to book appointment, I have already consulted with doctor payed him now he is unreachable so please guide me in comments if possible

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories