Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Prblm

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 30, iarachi

good evening .Meri skin boht zda khrb h opn poles or fc y mark boht h .specialy nose py pimples khtm hi ni horhy .treatment b Lia bt koi suitable result ni aya.fc boht khrb hogya h mark b h pimple b kindly suggest me effective medication .Mai boht shame feel krti hun ub fc ki waja sy

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Shehla Naaz

Dr. Shehla Naaz - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS ( Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Go to some gud dermatologist. Nothng can b prescrbd wdout seeng face

Dermatologist in Multan - Dr. Alina Abid

Dr. Alina Abid - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association & Regenerative Medicine | Multan

review-stars

101 Positive Reviews

kindly book online video consultation via marham,your issue is treatable by proper counseling and treatment https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/multan/dr-alina-abid-19344

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

283 Positive Reviews

book appointment

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through homeo medicine Enshahallha u feel batter book appointment

Member of Marham-Forum

Get Solution of Your Problem by Booking Appointment via Marham
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-practitioner/islamabad/dr-sana-hasan-31481

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Nimy

Dr. Nimy - General Practitioner

MBBS, Membership Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Commission for Health Specialty, USMLE 1 & 2, AMC, ALS, BLS | Karachi

review-stars

71 Positive Reviews

AOA, I appreciate your concern about your skin condition. I can see that you are 30 years old. you are having the problem with skin that is causing difficulty in your daily life. I am feeling really sorry that you are going through this tough time. You know what is pimple? It is acne. Our body has pores in it and if they are blocked they make a pimple and when bugs enter in it they make pus filled pimples. There are number of causes of acne including excess oil in face one of those is a condition in ovaries. That can cause acne resistant to local treatment. So the best thing I can advise you is to get your check up done with a doctor. Who will take your full history and examine you. If needed doctor will order the tests to rule out other conditions causing acne/skin problems. I hope this helps you in clearing your question. If you want I would like to arrange a video call consultation with you. Please let me know when you are ready. Thank you Dr. Nimy oad

Post Owner

can I send u pic of pimples

2 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Nimy
Dr. Nimy - General Practitioner

MBBS, Membership Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Commission for Health Specialty, USMLE 1 & 2, AMC, ALS, BLS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 71 Positive Reviews

Sure! I would like to take your full history along with seeing the photo. If you want you can book the appointment with me. And we can discuss further. Hope it helps

2 years ago

Post Owner

can u see my pic

2 years ago

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Yusra Shabbir

Dr. Yusra Shabbir - Dermatologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Dermatology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Plz consult me online
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/dermatologist/dr-yusra-shabbir
proper medicine with skin. care routine bataun gi ap ko.

Post Owner

Kuch b ni use kr rhi ub

2 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

435 Positive Reviews

Get Free consulation : on 10 September (Saturday) from 11 am to 5 pm , ask Marham help to give you appointment

Member of Marham-Forum

pimple pic

Attach Photo here: