Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Diabetologist on Diabetes And Kidney Problem

person-avatar

JIJ, Rawalpindi

Hello. My uncle is diabetic (since 2007) with a gangrene foot. His insulin levels are normal both fasting and after meal. He had hypertension also, used anti hypertensives also. But his creatnine levels are not normal for the past few months. He is not taking any allopathic medication except his regular insulin. He is relying on homeopathic medication. The doctor asked for GFR Reports, turns out it way lower than the normal. I am so worried as I know so far that kidney are damaged because he reports seeing blood in urine quite often. I don't know if homeopathic medication works or not, but his condition is deteriorating. Please see the reports and suggest me if his conditions will improve with allopathic medication or what?

Diabetologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Diabetologist

MBBS, Dip in Diabetology | Karachi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

patient is in crf (chronic renal failure),patient is gradually decreasing gfr over the passage of time,creatine is above 8 you should immediately consult with nephrologist to deal with crf,also lipid profile is not normal ,HDl is 34 it should be above 45 ,LDL and TG are also increased also consult with cardiologist to rule out any cardiac disease,on the other hand diabetes have done their damage to kidneys so it's time act agreesively,for the management of patient

Diabetologist in Kohat - Dr. Muhammad Omar

Dr. Muhammad Omar - Diabetologist

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetes, M.Sc in Diabetes | Kohat

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Dear this patient has chronic kidney disease most probably due to diabetes but now he is in renal failure that will require dialysis. You should consult a nephrologist immediately.

Diabetologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Manghan Lal

Dr. Manghan Lal - Diabetologist

MBBS, Msc Diabeties/Endocrinology, Diploma Diabeties | Hyderabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

please consult nephrologist yr pt need rennal replacement therapy that means dialysis

Diabetologist in Mirpur - Dr. Usman Shahid

Dr. Usman Shahid - Diabetologist

MBBS, Diplomat American Board Clinical Sexology, Dip (Endocrinology) | Mirpur

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

Assalam-u-Alaikum WB, My Dear this patient has chronic renal failure, u must consult Nephrologist for immediate treatment. He need dialysis on urgent basis. Or as directed by Nephrologist opinion.

Diabetologist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Arsalan

Dr. Muhammad Arsalan - Diabetologist

MBBS, Msc D&E (Dow), DHHM | Karachi

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Dear this pt is in chronic renal failure and need dialysis, please consult with nephrologist immediately....... Also consult with cardiologist for deranged cholesterol levels.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories