Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye on Eyes Related

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Trezzo sull'adda milan italy

Heyy sir,mam My name is muhammad adeel and its been almost 2 weeks I'm seeing black dots and threads infront of my eyes. I booked an oppointment with a eyes speicelist but he said my eyes are healthy and he can't see anything but i still can see those dots and this is getting so annoying can you please tell me how can i get rid of it ? I don't have any medicaal issue and nor my eyesight are weak never wear glasses at all Thankyou I'm gona attach photo this is what i see in front of my eyes

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mehreen Sohail

What is your age?

Eye Surgeon in Peshawar - Dr. Usman Attique

Dr. Usman Attique - Eye Surgeon

| MBBS | FCPS (Ophthalmology) | | Peshawar

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

So Mr Adil the thing you are seeing called floaters they are part of aging it’s completely normal don’t take it serious as doctor had done examination Also assured that your perfectly normal. Also do not search internet it will your life miserable. Do regular fellow up with your eye doctor

Optometrist in Multan - Mr. Shahid Noor

Mr. Shahid Noor - Optometrist

BS (Hons.) Optometry & Orthoptics, Master of Philosophy in Optometry, Transitional Doctor of Optometry | Multan

if you don't have any vision associated issue then go for a detailed fundus examination and do tonometry.use tab visavit once a day for thirty days too

Eye Surgeon in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Amber Khalid

This is basically floaters . If you observe them occasionally then just ignore them. If these are frequent then go for complete detail eye examination. Do u have any associated symptom like headache or flashes of light??

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Rizwan Saeed

Dr. Rizwan Saeed - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Ophthalmology) | Lahore

These are called floaters and usually appear after certain age in all human beings. These never affected the ability to see properly. There is no perfect remedy for these floaters and considered as normal if these are mobile and vanished if you don’t move your eyes. Use diet containing anti oxidants like berries of any kind. And if you concentrate on these permanently will multiply. Don’t worry not sight threatening

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Eye

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories