Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gastric Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, Karachi

Im 20 having excessive gasses and feeling my large intestine numb when i lay its been very harsh for me its been 2 months im going through this due to this im having shortness of breath i want to know why im having chest pain tightness in chest Or leftt arm sun sojata hai pura boht ghabrat hoti hai achanak samjh nai arha kia masla hai any gastroenterologist please help suggest me what to do i left smoking due to this i dont know if it is bcz of anxiety bcz i had panic attacks month a go since then im facing these abnormal problems pls guide TIA

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gastroenterologist in Quetta - Dr. Khalid Tareen

Dr. Khalid Tareen - Gastroenterologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gastroenterology) | | Quetta

review-stars

184 Positive Reviews

for relief kindly start these cap dexoo 60mg daily
tab sulvorid 25 mg 1+0+1
tab tryptanol 25 mg before sleep and consult nearby gastroentorologist

Member of Marham-Forum

Before medicine i want to know what is the reason why im facing all this i had no medical history ans never experienced such thing before

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MRCP, FCPS (Gastroenterology) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

Well you symotoms seem to occur secondary to production of excessive gases. There are some good bacteria within human bowel which with age, use of antibiotics and dietary habbits vanish with time and replaced by bad gas producing bacteria. The condition is called dysbiosis. I suggest you to take Tab Rifaximin 200 mg thrice daily for 3 weeks. it is a safe antibiotic which will correct dysbiosis and improve your symptoms. Secondly there are diets FODMAPs that should be avoided. You can search on google with this term and you will find a list of diets that should avoid.
I hope this will help.
For any more details you can contact me using marham platform.
take care

Member of Marham-Forum

Subha sham rat 3 time? And before meal or after im sure no side effects of this medicine

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories