Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Heartburn...occasional Diarrhea

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Lahore

I am experiencing heartburn in the center of my chest from stomach till throat since more than 1 and a half months. It went away for few days in between but in Ramadan it is back again. I experience diarrhea on and off. No consipiation experienced. Had black stool today but not watery. 3 weeks ago I had blood from throat while gargling with water but thankfully it did not happen again. I think this blood was also connected to heartburn issue. I am constantly experiencing heartburn now. What foods should I eat/avoid? and please suggest cure for burning sensation in esophagus and stomach from heartburn and acid reflux.

Member of Marham-Forum

with your symptoms you need to see your doctor and get checked. Meanwhile you need to avoid spicy and oily food and use syp mucaine and Tab Risek 20mg daily before meals to get symptomatic relief

Gastroenterologist in Quetta - Dr. Khalid Tareen

Dr. Khalid Tareen - Gastroenterologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gastroenterology) | | Quetta

review-stars

186 Positive Reviews

its dyspepsia
take ppi.and itopride both before meal for 2 weeks

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa, it seems acidpeptic disease no need to worry about ... first take dieteryprecautions like avoid eating spicy food and dont eat too much ... boakh rakh k khana .. go to bed 3 hrs after taking last meal and while on bed keep your head in inclined position and dont take milk at night - and avoid citrus fruits and anything that is sour in taste now about medicines ... cap nexum 20 mg one two times daily for one week tab ganaton sr 150mg once daily in morning tc

Post Owner

Thank you Doctor. Should I take cap nexum 20 mg twice daily before or after meals? if before, how much time before? Also, plz tell the same about Ganaton sr 150mg? for how long should I take Ganaton?

4 years ago

Take before meals for week

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment or call me through marham and get rid of your problems.
Avoid rice oily and junks food and take penalty of water and walk daily in morning and night after dinner

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

246 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)