Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

I’m having severe nausea since yesterday and stomach pain too .went to doctor for fissure issue. She gave me flagyl and voren tablet for fissure and motilium for nausea but she said I’m having nausea and stomach pain due to stress. I can’t eat anything.

Gastroenterologist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Omar Qureshi

Dr. Muhammad Omar Qureshi - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), MRCP 1, FCPS 1 (Medicine) | Islamabad

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

Thanks for asking

Well we need to establish 1st what we are dealing with.Voren is notorious pain killer which will further worsen your symptoms of stomach issues.
We need to establish triggers of your symptoms of nausea and stomach pain.Plus we need to know whether you got fissure or something else.

stress maybe a reason but we exclude different reasons 1st by doing certain tests than we can label stress as a factor.
We need elaboration of your history plus few important labs to be done.It's better to have a diagnosis 1st rather than experimenting.
But follow certain General guidelines.
Avoid spices,beef ,sweets,overeating.Do regular walk.
Avoid constipation
Add fibers in your diet .Add ispagul
Drink plenty of water daily
Avoid straining in washroom
Do sitz baths (,sitting in warm water in bath bath tub for 19minutes daily
Please stop flagyl and Voren.
Start Cap Nexum 40mg before breakfast
Tab Motilium before each breakfast
GTN ointment plus xylocaine gel morning and night

But you are strictly advices to consult Gastroenterologist with proper time and work up for your ongoing issues.Don't rely on these meds only .These are only to relieve your symptoms temporarily .
. Take Care

Post Owner

Dr. I got itching on my anus part 1 week before 18 april. Then i got constipation on 18 for two days. Then i passed stool but it was hard and painfull since then I’m having pain on that area. I consulted online on 28 april and dr gave me xylocain gel, GTN cream and daphlac syrup. But pain was still there. Since 18 I’m having loss of apetite and little bit stomach pain. On 28 whil applying gel i felt a mass type thing just behind my anus hole. And felt that this area is itching and paining. Its white in colour. Yesterday i went to general surgeon, she told me its fissure. And gave me voran 1+0+1 for 7 days. Flagyl 1+0+1 for 5 days and GTN cream for 2 months. But I’m having nausea and stomach pain alot.

4 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Omar Qureshi
Dr. Muhammad Omar Qureshi - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), MRCP 1, FCPS 1 (Medicine) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 240 Positive Reviews

Please follow my instructions plus meds advices including ointments.Plus continue duphulac.Avoid voren.Mass like feeling may hints towards inflamed hemorrhoids or some other pathology.In addition you got upper stomach issues secondary to anxiety unless proven otherwise.I will suggest you to continue sane as adviced and better to consult me through video consultation system so as to explore and discuss it to find the root cause .Take cars

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

246 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Tanweer Khalid

Dr. Muhammad Tanweer Khalid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentrology) | Karachi

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

don't use voren as it increases stomach symptoms...use risek 20 mg 1+0+1
tab motilium 10 mg 1+1+1
syp gaviscon 2 tsf 1+1+1
if symptoms persist after 1 week then visit a gastroenterologist...to establish diagnosis as related to stress first we rule out all organic causes

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories