Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Burning Urine

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 60 Years old, Peshawar

I am having burning micturition since yesterday, with no pain at all. I have started Ciprofloxacin 500mg yesterday. Is this okay or should i show myself to any Physician, as there is no pain at all during micturation just a burning sensation or any Prostate problem?? Thanks!

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

sir u r taking v high dose for ur problm.I need other tests n histry for prostate problms cuz from BPH to Ca.take an appoin...or online appoin...

General Physician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Syeda Amna Ahmad

Dr. Syeda Amna Ahmad - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (IMM) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

86 Positive Reviews

aoa if the problem is acute like ur case then it might be urinary tract infection.take ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for 4 days..citro soda sache once daily.take plenty of water and maintain hygeine.If the problem persist then go for urine R/E and urine C/S... observe for pain,bleeding while micturation.No need of worry now

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

Urinary tract infection in males is rare and if it is at older age it definitely needs further evaluation. You just started ciprofloxacin on your own with a single day of symptom. Anyways you can still go for 1-urine routine exam and 2-urine culture tests ,from any lab.Keep on using the antibiotic, don’t stop without completing the course and as soon as you get the results book an appointment to consult a physician so that further management plan could be decided if needed. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

sp citralka be use kara

Member of Marham-Forum

take citralka syrup with antibiotic

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician