Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Covid Patient

person-avatar

Asking For Father, Male 66, lahore

Salam its been more than one week my father is covid positive. His first Xray was fine then yesterday i got another x ray and it showed mild clouds around his chest x ray . i have also done CT scan .. Im helping him alot with his diet and his fever condition now has improved..It hardly goes above 100 F... and saturation while sleeps or is lying is usually 90+ or sometimes drops to 88 for few seconds and then back to 90 ... I am a bit worried about him. He usually sits in sun light for an hour and breaths openly...Minor coughing. His saturation at that time is 93-94 usually. He does not have any breathing complain so far.. Only weakness .. I am giving him ESURE powdered milk and normal home food which he is eating not fully but atleast way better than before day by day ( thats what i have noticed ) . Today i have started his DECADRON 6ML dose and thinking yo start remdesivr as well with it.. I have attached his yesterday's Xray and Ct scan as well. Report of Ctscan will be available by

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Farrukh Bhatti

Dr. Farrukh Bhatti - General Physician

MBBS | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you can start remdisvir at least 5 day course and monitor his oxygen levels along with that blood test for D dimer ferritin CRP and LDH are advised.. for further consult you can book online consultation.

Member of Marham-Forum

i am attaching some tests which i did on 10th of feb which includes ESR ..LDH and CRP

Member of Marham-Forum

LDH

Member of Marham-Forum

CRP

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Waseem Iqbal

Dr. Waseem Iqbal - General Physician

MBBS, MSPH, RMP | Islamabad

review-stars

363 Positive Reviews

Send me his CBC report

Post Owner

thank u for ur reply..i have uploaded the CBC of him which was done on 10th of feb along with other tests

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

CBC report... New update.. His treatment has been started with decadron and remdisivr from today... Hoping for a good recovery IN SHA ALLAH

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories