Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Dry Cough In Morning And Evening More And Shortness Of Breathe

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 29, chiniot

i have posted on marham Facebook page but got no help please see attached photo. from yesterday she's having headache maybe due to hot weather but when she go to AC room she felt sick more

General Physician in Abbottabad - Dr. Hafsa Nazir

Is she better with these medications? U have any tests? Fever? Plz conatct me so i can have a detail history

Post Owner

salam sister i have stopped her from having any tablets no fever suger was around 220 but she is always with same or around 160 170 measurements so suger is not a problem i think when she goes into AC room or feel cold like at night then her breath comes to shortness cough is almost half now then yesterday or before

4 years ago

Post Owner

sorry i don't now how phone number appeared in commeny i wanted to write 160 to 170

4 years ago

General Physician in Faisalabad - Dr. Waqar Chaudhary

this is used for stomach prblm
dear book appointment with me through marham for detail check up
042-32591427,

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Syed Asif Raza

Dr. Syed Asif Raza - General Physician

MBBS, Dip(Diabetes), Dip(Gastro), Member International Society for Infectious Diseases, IPC for CoronaVirus (WHO Cerification), Mechanical Ventilation-COVID19 (Harvard Medical School Certification) | Karachi

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

This is for acidity/heartburn. please check her BP, Temperature any pain in the body (except headache). Is the pain on one side of head?

Post Owner

a doctor at phone suggested these tablets i have stopped her talking these pils

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint dont use medicines randomly.... U should contact me through marham by online consultation so that i can prescribe u the best possible medication according to your body need...

042-32591427,
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories