Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Blood Pressure

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 41 years old, Rawalpindi

Assalam u alaykum. I'm female age 41.height 5 feet 4 inches approximately. Weight 72 kg approximately. Married working woman with 2 children. My job and daily routine is very stressful. Get no proper time for regular exercise. I'm also fond of eating spicy and greasy oily foods like nihaari payey biryaani etc. Take 4 cups of black and green tea. I got my BP checked on 29 December 2020 in afternoon. It was 130 by 90.im too much worried. Am I at severe risk of heart disease. My father died of cardiac arrest. He was diabetic as well. My mom died of breast cancer. She also had diabetes and high BP issue. Kindly advise.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Mohammad Abid Shahwar

reduce wt, eat veges,fruits, meat. avoid juices, cold drinks.exercise is must. shd walk 2 km daily or on alternate days.reg check bp. sugar.also avoid table salt

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Fareeza Nasir

u r more anxious.if u care so much of urself then avoid oily food.eat healthy

General Practitioner in Bhimber - Dr. Muhammad Sajjad Nasar Mirza

Excerise regularly
Control your diet
Make chart of your blood pressure for 7 days before breakfast
Then follow up with me online consultation
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/bhimber/general-practitioner/dr-muhammad-sajjad-nasar-mirza

General Practitioner in Hafizabad - Dr. Mehak Fatima

Waalickumsalam. You need to take a control over your diet in order to avoid high blood pressure and cardiac issue. Take more salads and fruits. Drink plenty of water and make walk a regular routine of yours. You seem to be understanding all the health issues that could arise in the future due to uncontrolled dietary habits. Eat everything but in smaller proportions. Take care of yourself. Thanks

Haemoncologist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Muqtadir Abbasi

First things. You should not be very worried. Its not anything urgent. But you should be concerned about your pressures. You need life style changes. However you need detailed councilling. I would suggest to have a video consultation.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Mahrukh

walaikumussalam..
Your B.P is on slightly higher side which may make you fall jn category if ore ore hypertension but still you don't require any medication.According to your personal and family history you need life style midifiations fir now only and keep monitoring your b.p in the mean time
It includes your diet control.You can include everything but in small portions with regular workout.Major portion of your diet should include veggies,fruits.Reduce red meat andreplace it with fish.Remove white sugar from your diet,instead use brown sugar or jaggery if u want.
Despite of ur stressful job ,it's high time for you to take out time for urself esp for ur health.You need to reduce your stress in order to be
healthy.

Have a healthy life ahead !

* pre hypertension

3 years ago

*life style modifications

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Gujar Khan - Dr. Muhammad Usman Shaikh

dearest pt kindly lipid profe urgent kr wa ly .bat m bat kry gy

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Sadaf Zehra

Dr. Sadaf Zehra - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS paediatrics | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

Its not a very high bp for which u r worried, but its pre hypertension, so u need to chart ur bp readings at rest for a week. U also need a blood workup. Kindly consult me online so i can guide u properly.

General Practitioner in Wah Cantt - Dr. Syed Iqra Mushir

dear patient.
according to your BMI which is 27.3 u fall in the overweight catagory. U might be at increased risk of getting hypertension and diabetes looking at your family history .
However your BP is at the upper limit of normal range for now. Dont worry
Maintaining weight within healthy range will help you a lot in future. Also limit your salt intake.
Its not too late to change your lifestyle and lead a healthy life. Hope it helps .

General Practitioner in Multan - Dr. Malik Asif Akhtar

Nothing to worry at the moment.Only control your diet.Avoid oily and greasy foods and bakery items.Take at least 8 glass of water daily.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Anna Anis

don't worry madam..
1. Try to eat less from outside
2. reduce salt and spicy food
3. In your age 130/90 is fine but you should take care of your self
4. check your bp morning and evening and write it on the paper..
5,reduce your weight as well.

jazakallah

Member of Marham-Forum

You have a family history of BP. but don't worry about your BP. it is some what in normal range not so high.
you please avoid excess of salt, junk foods and fat having foods.
Keep monitoring your BP about every day for a week and sugar level every week. Keep me updated.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories