Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Felling Pain In Center Of Chest

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Faiselabad

Hello! During period of every 2 month i feel sudden pain in center of my chest once for 10, 15 mints . And i observed it happened to me whenever i used my room's air conditioner or slept in open cold air. Is this heart pain or any other possibilities? Thanks!

Member of Marham-Forum

May b due to allergy or hyperacidity

Post Owner

It is not happening continously it happens once in once in month for 10,15 mints.

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hira Fatima

Do you feel any difficulty in breathing? Do you have any lung disease? History of smoking? Does pain goes to your shoulder and arm as well? How does the pain go away? Do you have same condition after drinking cold beverages or desserts?

Post Owner

During chest pain no difficulty to breath and have not any history regarding lungs disease

3 years ago

Post Owner

Pain away itself after 10,15 fifteen minutes and no smoking. Observed it may happened after sleeping in cold open air or in air condition.

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hira Fatima

Ok so this is not related to heart. It looks like muscular pain most likely or can be slight inflammation of rib joints as well (costochondritis) . In cold, blood vessels constrict and blow flow and oxygen to that body part decreases resulting in pain. Avoid cold exposure to chest. In case of pain you may take tab panadol or tab movax 2mg twice daily for 2-3 days

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Sargodha - Dr. Hamza Tariq

Dr. Hamza Tariq - General Practitioner

MBBS | Sargodha

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Pain is probably muscular or osteochondritis (haddi ka dard).
No cardiac association!

General Practitioner in Wah Cantt - Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood

Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood - General Practitioner

Dotcor of Medicine, Masters of Public Health, Masters in Hospital Administration | MCPS | Family Medicine MCPS (Family Medicine) and DFM (Mental Health) | Wah Cantt

Pain in the center of the chest, exacerbated by cold or exercise should be investigated properly. Have your ECG done. Other recommendations will depend on your ECG and clinical findings. We need to rule out heart issues first, and if normal, focus on abdominal issues. Buy first things first. ECG and preferably Echo are recommended in young people with chest pain.

General Practitioner in Wah Cantt - Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood
Asst. Prof. Dr. Faisal Wadood - General Practitioner

Dotcor of Medicine, Masters of Public Health, Masters in Hospital Administration | MCPS | Family Medicine MCPS (Family Medicine) and DFM (Mental Health) | Wah Cantt | Book Appointment

*But first things first...

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Dera Ghazi Khan - Dr. Sher Ali

it could be muscle pain or allergy

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Meher Afshan Khan

Dr. Meher Afshan Khan - General Practitioner

MBBS, Certified. Hijama Therapist | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

probably not heart problem
my be acidity need to investigate in the mean time eat simple diet plenty of fruit avoid oily things and spices
drink lot of water exercise in fresh air or walk 30 mint

General Practitioner in Gujranwala - Dr. Sidra Siddique

Its seems like a muscular pain... observe if you have heartburn or not... take a muscle relaxant for the pain... And keep your chest well covered while sleeping in cold air

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories