Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Flu,depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, karachi

My doctor prescribed me two tabs alp and prothadien 25 mg,he prescribed me 2 tabs of prothadien per day with alp one at night,now the problem is if i take both tabs at night and one at day i feel so sleepy and drowsy,all day long which i dont want to be,i want any other doctors or psychologist to give me second opinion should i alter my timings or tabs,m confused,or are these tabs safe?is it just an ear pain or something else like i feel my left cheek and back left of head and back of ear feels numb sometime.

Member of Marham-Forum

all are the side effects of all, why u given all kindly tell ur brief history so alternates can be suggested

Post Owner

First i was effected by cough nd cold due to which i got ear infection my dr prescribed me leflox after that all that depression and happening i mentioned above cbc,urine and thyroid tsh serum all normal.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

ohk now how's ur condition did all symptoms wave of other than all symptoms I mean what about ur pain

Post Owner

M totally confuse should i go to e.n.t or to someone else,my left ear feels heavy with heaviness in left cheek n pain in left side of jaw i dont understand is this depression or ear infection or any side effect.

5 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Aamna Awan

Whybhe prescribed you these med, to be taken in morning.. I mean they hv sedation

Post Owner

1 alp and 1 prothadien at night and 1 prothadien at day time i had never gone through such depression and stress and sleeplessnes after that ear infection this all happened.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories