Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Plz Help Me To Know My Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 17 years old, Dgk

About a year ago I started to have strange cases such as blood with stool and also ulcers or wounds in the lip. I went to the doctors a lot, as that both cases are different diseases. The doctor gave me medicine to treat the blood that comes with the stool and sometimes it alone, and he said that the wounds in the mouth will heal on their own after a while .It did not help me in anything and my mouth became full of wounds from the inside of the tongue ,and the roof of the whole mouth, etc now my condition has gotten worse I can no longer eat spicy food and sometimes when I eat fatty food I feel pain in the stomach and there is another case I started talking to me in recent months I started to feel pain In the throat like someone is suffocating me and when I swallow food i feel pain , but I noticed that this condition happened with me for a while and then it disappears for a while again I don’t really know if this condition is related to my problem or not

Member of Marham-Forum

Advice cbs and platelets count. pt and aptt test suggested .

Post Owner

My cbc test report

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Khanpur - Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Saleh Naseem

get yours following labs done
CBC
sr profile
stool complete examination
stool for h.pylori antigen

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Waseem Farman

need full investigations as early as possible. CBC. ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN BT CT. STOOL DR
Get it done as early as possible.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Hifza Zubair

Dr. Hifza Zubair - General Practitioner

MBBS, FCPS I | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

your case needs complete evaluation and history. do u have alopecia small joint pains fever? any constipation or pain on defecation? PR proctoscopy for hemorrhoids CBC ANA stool C/E and book appointment for detailed evaluation and management.

Post Owner

No I don’t have alopecia , sometimes I feel pain mostly l feel pain in baker’s cyst, no I don’t have any fever sometimes I feel pain on defecation but mostly the blood comes on defecation without pain

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS I | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 45 Positive Reviews

plz get ur labs done. PR proctoscopy for surgical evaluation and then consult again.

3 years ago

Post Owner

Ok I will thanks

3 years ago

Post Owner

This is my cbc test

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS I | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 45 Positive Reviews

Ur hb is very low. Get CBC with peripheral smear done as early as possible.

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Faisal Nouman Chaudhry

You need to get cbc,esr,crp,ANA done

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

251 Positive Reviews

ap ka problem medicine se complete theek ho skta hy ap pareshan na hon blood ka ana mouth ulcers buhat jaldi theek ho skty hain ap hr cheeze kha skain gy inshallah medicine k doran hi ap sb khany k qabil ho jain gy inshallah ap appointment book kr lain

General Practitioner in Multan - Dr. M Adnan

could be deficiency of vitamins due to many factors, filter water intake or lower quality than filter water and junk food of many kinds on daily basis. . what is your daily diet? your problems are curable. but i would need some labs. cbc is enough for the moment.

Post Owner

Is this blood test (cbc) require fasting?

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Multan - Dr. M Adnan

CBC doesnt require fasting.

3 years ago

Post Owner

This is my cbc test sir

3 years ago

Post Owner

This is my cbc test

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

No I don’t have alopecia , sometimes I feel pain mostly l feel pain in baker’s cyst, no I don’t have any fever sometimes I feel pain on defecation but mostly the blood comes on defecation without pain

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories