Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Weakness And Diabetic

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 60 years old, Peshawar

My mother is diabetic since 1995, she is on insulin since 2003. Her bp and diabetes is normal , all tests are normal but she is getting weak day by day , losing weight . V regularly show her to her doctor ,he prescribed some time indrop d or some time any multivitamins or dry milk but all in vain. kindly help me i m worried for her.

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Nuha Mahmood

Share her test reports too please.

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Nuha Mahmood

Since when have you noticed that she’s loosing weight?

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Lubna Masroor

Better go for HbA1c, meanwhile please let me know the readings of fasting and random blood sugar. How much is her blood pressure mostly??

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Bushra Javed

Kindly show all her recent blood reports and glucose control levels... check her hbA1c levels . For detailed hx plZ consult online with me.

General Practitioner in Gujranwala - Dr. Muhammad Ussama

Multivitamins are not going to make her strong or boast her energy, The only thing that could help is a healthy diet, Supplements are just an add on. Share her complete tests with me so that we could help her in a better way, Also we have to rule out some other cause of weight loss

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Shaima Amjad

Hello..!! you need to start her on a healthy diet which includes vegetables and some fruits.. sugar free fresh juices.. and u can give her glucerna also.. continue taking these medicines too but improving her diet is also very important

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi please do CBC ( complete blood count) and Vitamin b12 levels then I will decide what is good for her. Also show me contents of this multivitamin. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

how much weight has she lost?

Member of Marham-Forum

tab surbex z aur cap evion 400 mg daily heptits b aur c karwa

General Practitioner in Peshawar - Dr. Fazal Mabood

since when she is losing weight & has she any other complications like anorexia, difficulty in swallowing or dyspepsia?
Please do share her recent labs, so that we can reach a proper diagnosis.

General Practitioner in Islamabad - Dr. Aamir Karim

Dr. Aamir Karim - General Practitioner

MBBS, Psychiatric Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Wa alaikum us salam. Please send his medical record on whatsapp. my whatsapp: Zero three one five five zero five five zero zero two.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Lt Col R Imtiaz Ahmed Khan

get consultation on line

Member of Marham-Forum

sugar 150 random and bp 130/80 .using insulin and neodipar..for bp concor and co.valtec

Member of Marham-Forum

cretanine test

Member of Marham-Forum

test

Member of Marham-Forum

urine R/E

Member of Marham-Forum

tests

Member of Marham-Forum

test

Member of Marham-Forum

sugar is controlled bp control . can't do walk due to weakness. weight is same i.e 50 but looks too weak , she also says i feel very light my hands feet r weak.

Member of Marham-Forum

Using surbux z now a days and cac 1000, also used gablin 75mg for neuropathy diabetes and now using dulan tab on dr priscription

Member of Marham-Forum

also taking indrop D injections .

Member of Marham-Forum

she eats too less like hand jitni roti but taking milk daily with apple or peach or banana ..some time milk shake or 2 strawberries and peach or apple..also eat vegetables in lunch or dinner

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories