Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Surgeon on Gallbladder Removal Lap Chole

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 40, Karachi

I had my lap chole 6 months back it has single stone and everything was fine according to my surgeon . now the problem is that I never had any right upper pain kind of heaviness and can't sleep on that side of surgery before just indigestion and nausea and other gastro symptoms but after have this pain sometimes bearable and sometimes unbearable I visited my consulting surgeon twice in start of surgery he said it's nothing pain may radiate sometimes back aswell I had all the blood workup done including ultrasound of liver. that came back fine aswell CBD normal , liver normal hep b hep a , lfts , CBc what is the reason of such pain ? and what should be the next step ? please help out whom to consult now further I don't want to take nsaid medication on and off

General Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Nida Saeed

Dr. Nida Saeed - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), MRCS (GLASGOW) | Karachi

review-stars

201 Positive Reviews

gastroenterology

General Surgeon in Sargodha - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nauman Tasneem

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nauman Tasneem - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), Diploma Vascular Surgery | Sargodha

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Post cholecystectomy syndrome is a common happening, try short frequent meals with walk and avoid lying after meals, take only Nuberol or Panadol extra for pain, and also Risek or Nexum, lose weight, if persists, get an H Pylori test and Upper GI endoscopy

General Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Mian Tahir Shah

It maybe a post-cholecystectomy syndrome or something related to your stomach etc. ,in either case it would be better to get a gastroentrologist see you .

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

AOA ma'am can you share all reports plz? hope so I'll be helpful in your situation and I'll make sure to reduce your pain and symptoms soon inshAllah

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

249 Positive Reviews

it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me

General Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Akmal Shafiq

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Akmal Shafiq - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

get serum amylase test to rule out pancreas inflammation, take treatment for acid peptic disease, symptoms can mimic gall bladder pain

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories