Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Surgeon on Gulti In Throat

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 39 years old, kamra,attock

gulti in throat that is visible but small size doctor suggest me some test . i have tested please give reviwe about report what i will do??

Member of Marham-Forum

Please upload reports

Post Owner

this is comment on fnac report (The smears are hyper comprising of sheet and branching clusters of follicular epithelial cell with focal papilaly like formations. The cells show abundant eosinophilic cytoplasm and nuclear enlargement with pleomorphism. Few scattered foamy histiocytes and colloid is seen in a hemorrhagic background . there is prominent drying and fixation artefact limited evaluation of nuclear features) now what I will do?

8 months ago

General Surgeon in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Sadaf Shehzadi

Dr. Sadaf Shehzadi - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

upload reports

Post Owner

this is comment on fnac report (The smears are hyper comprising of sheet and branching clusters of follicular epithelial cell with focal papilaly like formations. The cells show abundant eosinophilic cytoplasm and nuclear enlargement with pleomorphism. Few scattered foamy histiocytes and colloid is seen in a hemorrhagic background . there is prominent drying and fixation artefact limited evaluation of nuclear features) now what I will do?

8 months ago

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Danish Masood

Dr. Danish Masood - General Surgeon

MBBS,FCPS (Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

take appointment

Post Owner

8 months ago

General Surgeon in Peshawar - Dr. Muhaddis Ahmad

Dr. Muhaddis Ahmad - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

your doctor will correlate test reports with patient symptoms, and then he "ll decide what to do next. every doctor knows well about his patient

Post Owner

8 months ago

General Surgeon in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Muhammad Nauman Ashraf

Dr. Muhammad Nauman Ashraf - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

doctor who has advised the test please get consultation from the same doctor as he has examined the patient and can correlate it clinically better.

Post Owner

8 months ago

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Rauf Arshad

Dr. Abdul Rauf Arshad - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), MRCS(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

what is ultrasound or CT report?

Post Owner

8 months ago

General Surgeon in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Junaid Zaman

Asst. Prof. Dr. Junaid Zaman - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), MRCS (Ed) | Karachi

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

cannot see any images it can be anything from lymphnode to thyroid better get it checked by ent surgeon or share images

Member of Marham-Forum

Member of Marham-Forum

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories