Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Surgeon on Head Injury

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Hyderabad

I had an road accident 3 months ago in which I got a blow on left side of forehead and also my glasses broke due to which skin was teared on my left side of forehead, there were many small pieces of glass doctors washed it off and stiched it, total 8 stitches. In CT scan that happened on the accident day everything was normal according to doctor its been 3 months but still left side of my forehead and head feel like numb (as if some layer has come over at that part), also I feel like ant is moving upward to downward and downward to upward in left side of head many times in a day, although I got stitches only on the forehead not at head. And sometimes sharp pricking in left side of head.

General Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Mehmood Khan

Dr. Khalid Mehmood Khan - General Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS (Surgery) | Islamabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Get a consultation

General Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Omer Aziz

Dr. Omer Aziz - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), FRCS (Glasg) | Rawalpindi

I would suggest that you get a physical checkup

Member of Marham-Forum

Needs physical consultation and possible mri of face as nerves injury may be there

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Rauf Arshad

Dr. Abdul Rauf Arshad - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), MRCS(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

when there is injury, small nerves in the skin are cut. Altered sensation is normal after injuries. These are so small dermal nerves, these can't be repaired. Nothing to worry. This will improve with time.

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

it can't be consulted online
better to go for physical check up

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt

Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT Neurorehabilitation, posture & gait training (UK) Sports kinesio taping (UK) Dry needling/Acupuncture (UK) Mulligan techniques (BHR) Osteopathy techniques (CAN) ICU Physiotherapy (UK) Hijama therapist (Unani Tib medical college) General & chronic disease prevention, fitness & health guide (DM,HTN,PCOS,Fatty liver,Dementia, fibromyalgia) (UHS)(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Visit me in Lahore for your rehabilitation by Physiotherapy. You are experiencing sensory loss that can be treated with Physiotherapy.

General Physician in Sahiwal - Dr. Abdur Rehman Ilyas

Okay , previous or current medicine using ?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories