Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Surgeon on Post Opt Gallbladder Removed Back N Chest Heavy Weekness Sometimes..how Spleen Will Be Cured

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 31, quetta Pakistan

em patient of H.S ( heriditary spherosytosis) family history gallbladder has been removed since 7 weeks before..on family 2 elder sisters had removed also before because of gallstones and recoverd in few days we'll mashallah..I my self this year cholecystectomy laproscopic..i have enlarged spleen because of H.S but it can be cureable kindly tell me any doctor my birubin is always 9.9 10.2 kind of .sometimes it's feel heavy on chest and back after taking watermelon or heavy liquid it can't absorp sudden like before,feels like chest and back inner muscles are week feeling teasing inside on off. . taking fat free normal diet alhamdulilah no any other issue..wat medicine should I take with..and how it will be taken to back to da normal..and wats da treatment of over all medical issue with diet please mention..age 31 unmarried should I take food enzymes em taking Omeoprazole daily..wat should I take with or any good liver tonic to maintain da diet or situation..back under da shoulder it's

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

best way is to avoid foods that causes discomfort to you.

General Surgeon in Tarbela - Dr. Awais Ali Khan

Dr. Awais Ali Khan - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FACS (USA) | Tarbela

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Please don’t worry...fullness and dyspeptic symptoms are common after gallbladder surgery...avoid heavy meals,fatty food,chillies,oily items,take isphagola husk twice daily,continue Omeprazole.

Post Owner

thanks Sir but how long it will take time for adjustment

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FACS (USA) | Tarbela | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

It will settle in 3 months InshaAllah

4 years ago

Post Owner

sir should I take hepamerz or folic acid... sometimes folic acid feels heaviness

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FACS (USA) | Tarbela | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

I think there is no requirement to take any of these

4 years ago

General Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Zubair

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Zubair - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

common feelings after cholecystectomy avoid fatty food n large meals,

Member of Marham-Forum

sir should I take HEPA merZ or folic acid same day..and in fruits tell me.. some time after washroom or taking folic acid chest feels heaviness.. kindly guide me..

General Surgeon in Gujrat - Dr. Syed Mohsin Ali

Dr. Syed Mohsin Ali - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Gujrat

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

postcholecystectomy you may have such symptoms for a few weeks. avoid fatty meals and use antacids and motilium tab. before meals

General Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Mashall Siddiqui

Dr. Mashall Siddiqui - General Surgeon

MBBS, MS Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

this is very common post cholecystectomy, just avoid fatty, spicy and oily food and also take your last meals amearlier and should be light.it will ease your discomfort.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories