Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Breech Baby

person-avatar

Opinion on External Cephalic Version with Breech Baby at Week 33+, DHA Phase 8 Lahore

Hi Doctors, Kindly help me out and give your best advise upon. I am having a healthy pregnancy with no complications or problems until now. My first delivery was emergency C-Section.This is my 2nd pregnancy with 4 years gap, and my Dr is taking this one to vaginal birth this time. My baby was breech then transverse in 6th month. Which again turned breech and is still there. The only thing I’m very concerned and worried about is having stubborn breech baby until now 33 weeks +. I have been trying regular walk and exercises to turn this baby head down but there’s no change at all. I ll continue to do exercises and walk to turn baby head down until it’s done. I won’t give up but do you think i should consider ECV anytime from now or near week 38? Please advise and let me know if any dr in lahore is offering ECV. Thank you

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed

Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Islamabad

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

AOA well you are on the wrong track you have first C-section and looking for ECV a blunder your c section scar will rupture and can be a big emergency to operate now best is have C-section at 39 weeks please take care of yourself EcV is not indicated in previous c section and if the baby remain breech at time of delivery have c section don’t try to deliver vaginslly as a breech which will rupture the scar . You can have four or even five c sections it is now a simple here in America women prefer c section and start walking and exercise six hours after operation

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rashida Ijaz

Dr. Rashida Ijaz - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology)* | Lahore

not recommended ECV..wait for spontaneous..if breech at 38 week go for cs

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist