Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Ecp And Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Peshawer

. Married . I have 27,28 days of cycle ,for a while i was con on contraceptives but then i left and its been almost 8,9months .. .. it these months i used used ecp only 3 times bcz my husband used condom. So we had sex around ovulation days and his condom broke .i used app for period prediction and oovulation days, as predicted by the the app my ovulation day was 19 dec and we had sex on 21dec i immediatly took ECP , after 4,5days of ecp my upper outer sides of breast hurts, i feel cramps on and off, its been 2 weeks now i still feel pain in upper outrr sides of breasts . I was expected to have periods today but yesterday and today i only had a very slight brown spotting (hard to notice) , periods haven't started today As my periods were expected today (sunday), i did BHCG test aday before on (friday )and it was <2.30. So what does it mean now ? Are these ecp side effects ? Or any other issue ? Before a day i mean on friday bhcg was <2.30 n on saturday very slight un no

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Khola Zeeshan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Khola Zeeshan - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | MCPS | | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

ecp side effect ..u will have ur periods just wait ...u r not pregnant

Post Owner

I was worried on saturday that it might be implantation spotting but just a day before on friday my bhcg was <2.30.

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

wait for periods

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Warda Ijaz

Dr. Warda Ijaz - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

u r not pregnant. ur periods delayed due to ecps

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

Aoa
it seems tht u r nt pregnant...but y ECP all the time...the biggest side effect of this is ectopic pregnancy...perhaps ur breast tenderness is becoz of this...now i can c tht u r heading towards ir regular cycles...better go fr better contraceptive...like LARC ...point is as u knw none of the contraceptive has hundred % pearl index but better options r available in modern sciences...

Post Owner

As i said i was on contraceptives for almost a year ,then i stopped , i havent been on any contraceptive from previous 8,9months ,we started using condoms, i just ecp for 2 times during these 9 months n this time was 3rd , bcz the condom broke ..
yes u r right i should start again the daily ones

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories