Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Fibroids Uterus

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

Got to know about fibroid through usg in aug last year, report attached. No symptoms as such. But at times feel pressure and fullness in abdomen/bladder even after urination and at times feel tightness/ pressure during urine also. Frequent urine but i drink water 2 - 4 ltrs a day.

MASHA ALLAH good hb and normal menstrual cycle. bladder and kidney usg are fine Alhumdulillah.

please address my below mentioned questions

How many and big are my fibroids?

where is my fibroid located

What problems could these fibroids cause in the future.

How should we manage my fibroids, and what tests should we do to keep track if they are growing or disolving?

Do I Need Treatment? is There Anything I Can Do to Prevent Fibroids?

What are the treatment options that I have for my fibroids?  

Are the Fibroids Hurting my Chances of Getting Pregnant?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Sareeka Rathore

Dr. Sareeka Rathore - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

if she z not having any menstrual problnwith tnis fibroid thn no need to do anything abt it... repeat scan aftr 6mnths

Post Owner

can this be cured through medicine? do not want to go for surgery as she is unmarried yet is about to get married soon Insha ALLAH. which treatment option is more reliable and long lasting? i have heard that fibroids regrow even after treatment?

also what szie of fibroids is dangerous and alarmning how far is she from that size?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Nazli Hameed
Prof. Dr. Nazli Hameed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, FRCOG (UK) , Fellow in Assisted Conception (UK) & Urogynecology (SG), Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery (FR) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1088 Positive Reviews

Medical treatments can help you buy time but are not curative.
Kindly book an appointment for further details

4 years ago

Post Owner

thank you for guiding so far and will also book appointment once the corona situation settles down. but just another small query what size of fibroids is dangerous and alarmning how far is she from that size?

reports are attached for your review.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed Akhtar Rana

Dr. Naheed Akhtar Rana - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) UK, DFFP (UK), FRCOG (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

270 Positive Reviews

It is a single fibroid about the size of tennis ball it is in the posterior wall of uterus unlikely to cause problem in conceiving,during the reproductive age the fibroids keep growing hence it may get larger the problem it can cause is heavy menstrual bleeding or some time pressure symptoms (1:2000)regarding the treatment ,the definitive treatment is off course Surgical removal of fibroid

Post Owner

can this be cured through medicine? do not want to go for surgery as she is unmarried yet is about to get married soon Insha ALLAH. which treatment option is more reliable and long lasting? i have heard that fibroids regrow even after treatment?

also what szie of fibroids is dangerous and alarmning how far is she from that size

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

also what szie of fibroids is dangerous and alarmning how far is she from that size?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Nazli Hameed

Prof. Dr. Nazli Hameed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, FRCOG (UK) , Fellow in Assisted Conception (UK) & Urogynecology (SG), Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery (FR) | Lahore

review-stars

1088 Positive Reviews

Yes they can depending on size and location. Definitve treatment is surgery after proper assessment

Post Owner

It is a single fibroid about the size of tennis ball it is in the posterior wall of uterus u. i have also attached reports for review.

what size of fibroids is dangerous and alarmning how far is she from that size?

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Yes uterine fibroids is curable in homeopathy without surgery don't worry just take appointment through marham for proper treatment inshaAllah She will be better

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 65 Positive Reviews

No need to go for surgery

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks doctor! sure i will ask her to get appointment.

but what size of fibroids is dangerous and alarming how far is she from that size?

4 years ago

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 65 Positive Reviews

Fibroids are dangerous when its malignant

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online