Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecologist

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 24, khi

salam everyone , i have a 16 month old and after his birth it is my first month of not having a period consulted a gynac she gave me primoult n twice daily for 5 days and it is the 5 th day after leaving the pill still no periods i got an ultrasound done yesterday and found out a massive cyst on the left ovary ultrasound report will be attached below yesterday i had cramps also but nothing today i have not gotten a widrawl bleed can some one please explain? am i infertile ? or is it premature menopause? i am only 24 my endometrium lining looks good as well what else could be the reason? please help, i have been having panic attacks ever since and i just cant control th anymore

Gynecologist in Rajan Pur - Dr. Sadaf Fareed

Dr. Sadaf Fareed - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS Gynecology & Obstetrics | Rajan Pur

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

book appt i will guide u in detail

Post Owner

please check ultrasound

1 week ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sobia Mohyuddin

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sobia Mohyuddin - Gynecologist

MBBS,MCPS(Obstetrics&Gynecology) FCPS(Obstetrics&Gynaecology MRCOG(UK) | Lahore

relax u don't have premature menopause or any serious issue the cyst is small .can u send a pic of cyst to see the nature of cyst .if simple cyst it will disappear in 3 to six months time by itself. no need to panic. repeat ultrasound after three months to see size of cyst.if periods r delayed further check BHCG to rule out pregnancy. otherwise it is common for cysts to cause delayed cycles

Post Owner

but maam primoult n k baad bhi nahi aye periods aj choray huay 5 din hogaye nahi huay periods

1 week ago

MBBS,MCPS(Obstetrics&Gynecology) FCPS(Obstetrics&Gynaecology MRCOG(UK) | Lahore | Book Appointment

sometimes the cyst is producing hormones so u don't get periods as there is no withdrawal of hormones in body to get the periods

1 week ago

MBBS,MCPS(Obstetrics&Gynecology) FCPS(Obstetrics&Gynaecology MRCOG(UK) | Lahore | Book Appointment

other possibility can be a pregnancy so u should check blood Bhcg levels

1 week ago

Post Owner

bhcg is negative

1 week ago

Post Owner

i am so stressed and panicked right now cant even sleep because of stress

1 week ago

so then relax no pregnancy just a small cyst .send me pic of cyst to see if simple or complicated cyst

1 week ago

Post Owner

sorry to ask you over and over again but the stress is killing me right now every where on google says if you dont get periods after primoult n it is because you have premature menopause

1 week ago

if u want to check for premature menopause do FSH levels

1 week ago

promolut n is one hormone only progesterone wait for at least ten days if no periods then we can give a combination of estrogen and progesterone like the birth control pills and u get periods after using them

1 week ago

Post Owner

so. nowodrawl bleed is due to the cyst?

1 week ago

Post Owner

and also can i ever concieve again?

1 week ago

MBBS,MCPS(Obstetrics&Gynecology) FCPS(Obstetrics&Gynaecology MRCOG(UK) | Lahore

continued please see my website wwwdoctorzara.com ovarian cysts for your knowledge and information

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories