Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Heavy Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Karachi

What is heavy bleeding. Do frequent clots on only day 2 and 3 of periods indicate heavy bleeding? No medical history. Unmarried. Cycle is of around 24 to 26 days. Periods is for 7 days with heavy bleeding on first three days and little or no spotting on next days and brown discharge on 6th and 7th day. No other problem.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

544 Positive Reviews

Salam this is a Normal cycle .Heavy bleeding is when it interferes with the woman’s physical , social life of the woman

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

Aoa
textual knowledge says tht menstural loss in every cycle shud b eighty ml...now women dont measure their blood loss wch isnt even possible so i ask them tht how many pads they use in 1 day and wt kind of pads-then i also ask them how much their pads r soaked...this gives me idea about their flow...menstural blood shud nt b clotted in any case...even small pea sized clots r nt acceptable fr me...
u better do ur hormonal profile HBA1C and full bladder pelvic scan and report to ur OBG...
hope u understand the limitations of online consultations...
all the best...

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem
Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 240 Positive Reviews

CP and coagulation profile shud b added along wth LFTs

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories