Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Lh Surge And Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

Important . Does ECP WORK IF lh has started to surge. I and my husband had unplanned unprotected sex today after which i took ecp immediately .. and i also had blood LH test which is 12.15MIU.. near 12:15pm

I also did a strip test 4:15pm and my T was darker than C, will ECP work in this situation

.. actually i was one gontraceptives for 7,8months , thn i stopped it by the end of march .. i had my ups n downs related to periods as for first 2months it wasnt regular i had to regulate it with primolute. . From my last 2 cycle i got my periods Naturally with 25,26 day cycle my last period was on 18july to 23 july .. today is my 10cycle day ..

Gynecologist in Nawabshah - Asst. Prof. Dr. Rashida  Akbar

Asst. Prof. Dr. Rashida Akbar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Nawabshah

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

ecp tablets are not 100%effective. for more reliable method U can take online consultation with me through marham.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Faiza Iqbal

Dr. Faiza Iqbal - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

256 Positive Reviews

you are at high risk for pregnancy as the time of this act was near to ur ovulation time, u can get copper t for more protection ,for further discussion take appointment through marham

Post Owner

Mam i still have those strips. 2 strips are from yesterday and 2 strips are from today ...
Yesterday on T test in the end there was a dark line from which i thought LH has surged ..
I am attaching the picture for accuracy ... today lh test seems negative ...
Also can u tell me , how much lh is considered to be peak ? As mine was 12.15 miu ,30 mins after the ingestion on ECP

1st two from the left side are from yesterday and other two are from today

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Saira Saeed

Asst. Prof. Dr. Saira Saeed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

if ecp is taken before ovulation it can prevent three quarter of pregnancies , as it is not 100% effective so are at risk of pregnancy.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories