Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Menstrual Cycle Disturbance

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I posted this 2 days ago but Haven’t gotten a reply from a doctor yet.. so i am posting it again.. hope to get a rply soon. I had my periods on 8th feb 2020. I did not get my periods in march then in april i consulted a friend gynae she suggested me penorit tablet i took It For 2 day n then i got my periods After 6 days of taking tablet on 14th april but the flow was very low. N now i havent had my period in may.. should i take penorit again. And for how many days? I am unmarried. I sometimes have irregular periods but its mostly a week late or something like that. Kindly help. I can’t go to the doctor because of my fractured foot..

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed

Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MHPE, Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

usg and beta hcg is better to be done to get proper treatment.

Post Owner

I broke my foot so i currently Cant move should i wait For my foot to get better? Wouldn’t it be too late??

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed
Prof. Dr. Shaista Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MHPE, Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 13 Positive Reviews

Get home service from lab for sample collection and get beta hcg done

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories