Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Surgical Menopause

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Sister, Female, 36 Years old, gujrat

Assalamualaikum! My sister age 36 has undergone bilateral salpingo oopherectomy one year back due to risk of endometrial carcinoma . Since then She has been gone through many metabolic diseases like diabetes and hypertension. Hyperurecemia . Is there any HRT available that minimize her meanupse issues in future or other supplements that she can use safely. I have heard that this HRT have also are in risk for cancer .

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

Aoa
there r many options fr HRT available-of course HRT is meant fr minimalising various health related issues tht cud arise when body looses the normal hormones due to one reason or the other-suitable HRT has to b advises keeping in view her current health situation,impending health risks etc-then wch HRT ll suit her fr long term use is another issue-better c her attending OBG-hope u understand the limitations here...
tc

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rukhsana Babar

Dr. Rukhsana Babar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Wa aliqum assalam. I would advice to keep record of BP and blood sugar levels and share me. HRT may be given in her case. But all mentioned issues may not be due to menopause. Share record of bp and blood sugar levels and weight of patient. Regards

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rukhsana Babar

Dr. Rukhsana Babar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Dr Rukhsana Babar Senior Consultant Gynaecologist

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks this is true that HRT are contraindicated in such case she must go to physion for her medical problem

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Uzma Abbas Tabish

Dr. Uzma Abbas Tabish - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

146 Positive Reviews

wslam..well its better if she consults with her case record and the daily record of her b.p and blood sugar levels and latest serum uric acid report to a physician. In the light of all this she can be prescribed alternative HRT according to the risk benefit ratio .But please keep in mind that no treatment is risk free ..we just have to individualise the treatment but after reviewing her records in detail.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories