Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Vaginal Discharge And Itching

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Vagina

Vaginal discharge and itching in vagina woth severe pain in lega. I had itching in vagina for few days them itching stopped but there was vaginal discharge which was think and dry. After few day itching started again with pain in legs. Vaginal bleeding started yesterday but i thought its my period because i got my period 28 days ago. Yesterday there was thick bleeding but today there is no bleeding wnd there is brownish colour on pad i am wearing. I am virgin but yeah i have done other sexual stuff. Can you tell me why do i have constant itching.

Gynecologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Sidra Fatima

Dr. Sidra Fatima - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Abbottabad

As you have described itching and discharge it seems to be a fungal infection. kindly use the following treatment and let me know after 10 days..
1. Travocort cream - Apply twice daily after wash with warm water or you can use biomouse gel to wash once a day.
2. Tab zyrtec(10mg) - at night for 10 days.
Try to keep the vaginal area dry..

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Mahliqa Maqsud

Prof. Dr. Mahliqa Maqsud - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

It seems to be fungal infection but you need to get checked to confirm it and to see cause of bleeding

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear you should get yourself examined first . It’s most likely your mentrual period . Otherwise medicine can be suggested after examination . You can start with cranmax sachet twice daily for 10days . And single dose of tab flucozole 150mg.

Homeopath in Faisalabad - Dr. Salman Barkaat

Dr. Salman Barkaat - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP, BS (Hons) Food Sciences, Member of Homeopathy World Community | Faisalabad

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

it's lecohrea+ vaginal infection.
please book appointment with me for proper case taking and prescription https://www.marham.pk/doctors/faisalabad/homeopath/dr-salman-barkaat

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

its completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me within days you will be completely fine inshallah

Gynecologist in Peshawar - Dr. Nadia

Dr. Nadia - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Peshawar

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

u need proper consultation as you need to be examined properly

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sadia

Dr. Sadia - Gynecologist

MBBS (Gold Medalist), FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

297 Positive Reviews

Salaam. My dear book Consultation at very low fees for proper discussion evaluation and treatment.

Homeopath in Lahore - Umar Fiaz

Umar Fiaz - Homeopath

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Sciences (BHMS) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

it could be due to any infection from some ways which you have shared
but need to evaluate it and then will prescribe you medicine for it
you can book appointment here on marham or contact on WhatsApp zero three one two seven zero double two one four one
after treatment itching and discharge will be cured completely and you will have normal routine

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

509 Positive Reviews

Please view video on Itching in private parts on YouTube Handel by Prof Shamayela Hanif. You may figure out any irritant causing itching after viewing it.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories