Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Gynecologist

Delayed Period

hi my age is 23 . I've never faced any problem related to irregular periods and they're usually on time but this month they got delayed by 7 days. I've been taking Surbex Z and vitamin d3. I've lost 6 kgs in this month but I'm stres...

Cardiologist

Fast Heartbeat/high Pulse Rate

Salam, I'm facing fast heartbeat in my regular house chores, I also feel heaviness in my left side chest and back and in shoulder too my bp is normal or slightly low but my pulse rate continuously high i.e 99-88-103, I have done my...

Gynecologist

Irregular Period

I was having normal periods on time in the past couple of months but this month it got delayed by 7 days. I've been taking Surbex Z and doing exercise daily. I even drank a tea with cumin seeds ajwain and turmeric but didn't help...

General Surgeon

Bare Anat Me Cancer

Bare anat me cancer hye Dr sb operate k zrye bta k hu skta hye but kch dosre Dr sb se maswra kya wo lazer btate hye kindly guide if lazer treatment krwte then azdawajii life py koi asar tu nii pry ga

Pediatrician

Mother Feed

Mera beta 2 and half years ka ha mother feed nhi chor rha. bht koshish ki ha khaana khata ha sahi but doodh bhi mangta ha or na dain to bht rota ha halat buri kr leta ha vomits krta ha. mujhe smjh nhi aa rha Kya karon kisi ne btaya...

Endocrinologist

I Believe That I Have Lipedema.. What Doctor To Consult With With My Condition?

what type of doctor treat can help me with my condition?

General Physician

Allergies

My son who is 11.8kgs having a problem of weaning (pasliyan chalna) with grunting sounds. This happens all the seasons of the year. It starts with the flu and suddenly shortness of breath occur. I can't figure it out whether it is a...

Orthopedic Surgeon

Severe Knee Pain

Asslam-o-alaikum, My mother has been facing left knee problem for more than 6 years, now she is in condition to have severe knee pain almost all time, she is unable to walk properly (hardly bear to put few steps at home), and using...

Gynecologist

My Wife Is 8 Month Pregnet I Asked That Normal Delivery Will Be Safe Or Operate Is Necessary

My wife is 8 month pregnet 2 years before she is suffering from leparatomy + loop ilestomy surgery i want to asked normal delivery will be safe or Operate is necessary We have two child MashAllah before it they were normal delivery